View Single Post
My favorite things to date:
1) No syncing. As I said after watching Ethan's original screencast, OF had me sold at "no more syncing".
2) Nested contexts. I had a bunch of nested contexts when I started using OF, but I ended up having to select multiple contexts to see EVERYTHING that I could possibly do. (Since I spend most of my work day in fornt of a computer, having "Office > KB articles" and "Office > Wiki articles" and the like really didn't help, as there was unlikely to be a time where I'd say "Man, I really want to work on a KB article".) On my last weekly review, I moved that organizational structure into the Projects view and simplified my context lists to @Office, @Home, @Roaming, etc.; if I want to browse wiki articles or the like, I do so in Project view. I do still have subcategories for @Agenda, with all of the primary people I talk to at work or at home (for purposes of adding actions via QuickSIlver or Quick Entry).
3) Nested Project folders. See above.
4) Quick Entry and QuickSilver entry. It's not like I don't have OF on in the background anyway, but I had to train myself to use them for those cases when it's not.