View Single Post
Thanks for tips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Sign up for the Omni Sync Service, which is free and supported by the Omni iPad apps and works with the Mac Finder, the iWork apps on the iPad, etc.
I set up OmniFocus sync via Omni Sync, and that seems to work well. However, there's no method of setting up Omni Sync within OmniGraffle. There isn't even a settings panel, only the Import Document button in the top bar, which has the Copy from iDisk and Copy from WebDAV functions. If anyone knows how to set up Omni Sync in OmniGraffle for iPad, please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I can open OmniGraffle documents in my Dropbox in OmniGraffle on the iPad. Here's what I do: Open Dropbox Find the file and tap on it to open in Dropbox. See a bunch of XML. Tap the "output" button at upper right (box with a curved arrow) and choose OmniGraffle from the resulting Open In... menu.
Thanks! Now I'm can open OmniGraffle documents from my Dropbox on the iPad, which is 50% of what I need. Hope this works in OmniOutliner for iPad also. (Although I'm still hoping for full Dropbox sync...)