View Single Post
The first question I would have is ... what constitutes "organizing" for you? Are you interested primarily in filing text notes + pictures in a searchable archive format? Or are you interested in arranging the notes + pictures in relationship to each other, possibly within larger contexts?

My second question is ... how dependent are you on your iPad or iPod to do this organization of notes? Is the requirement to have a cross-platform app strict, or are you willing to live with an app that only allows development on the Mac, with possible options to view your results in read-only formats on the other platforms?

FWIW ... I have Notebook on the Mac and have really not used it beyond a few initial trials. I rely far more on Curio to do the work that seems to parallel what you are wanting to do. I tend to organize my notes and pictures far more on a blank idea space in a relational, mind map style (Curio) than in pages using a sequential notebook style (Notebook). The downside is, Curio is only on the Mac, not the iPad or iPod. I do not have an iPad anyway and do not want to do my "organization" on an iPod regardless (screen is too small). The developer of Curio is well aware of and responsive to folks who are requesting an iPad version of Curio, though he has also pointed out the clear limitations and hurdles that would need to be overcome in translations of content.

HTH

--
JJW

Last edited by DrJJWMac; 2011-08-27 at 09:26 AM..