View Single Post
Hi Omni-fans,

I don't know what happened. This morning when I opened opened OmniFocus not a single project was listed in my Projects view. I had four separate Project folders:
1. Projects
2. Projects-Personal
3. Projects-Delegated
4. Miscellaneous (this is the default folder that OmniFocus Creates for actions that are not associated with a project).

All the first three folders, with the projects that were in them and the associated actions were just not there...Poof!

The only thing different that I did yesterday (or two days before) was that I changed my sync option from Bon Jour to Mobile Me.

Surprisingly (and also a wee bit saving grace):
- The projects and actions are present in my OmniFocus for ipod Touch
- When I create a new action, and type a project out, the drop box has the older projects also shown

I tried resyncing my ipod touch to my Mac via Mobile me, but the projects and associated actions would not appear back on to my Mac. Infact I am scared that it doesn't sync the other way and that I lose my data from my ipodtouch as well.

I don't think it's a filter thing. I tried to ensure that the filters are set to show all projects, even then my missing projects don't show up.

Any idea guys...please help.

Thanks!