View Single Post
Hey guys,
I love OmniFocus, I have been using it from over a year. But, I got tired of iPhone, really. I don't know why but it started to be a pain in my butt, Apple pisses me of with its politics, and it's to expensive to have an iPhone. Come on... $85 is the cheapest option and it has only 1GB of data? Each additional GB is $15... T-mobile has unlimited data for $30. I almost don't call, I switched everything to email and google voice, I avoid calls as much as possible. Plus there is 2 year contract if you want to have an iPhone. On the other hand T-Mobile has no contract and it is super cheap. Unlimited data for $30, monthly payments, no contract, first 5GB is 4G...
Also I'm using more Google solutions than in the past. I would love to see OmniFocus on Android. I could even pay 2nd time for it. There is so huge market, why Omni Group don't want to do this?
I need a data plan for sure, not 4G, but 3G is enough for my needs.
I also find out a new very promising GTD soft called IQTELL which is integrated with Gmail, google cal, Evernote and stuff, but it's still in beta.

I don't want to switch from OmniFocus, but really, iPhone is too expensive.

Do you guys want to join the discussion? Thanks for your opinions and ideas...