View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by john0720
I use a laptop @ work and a desktop @ home (and sometimes a 2nd laptop). I make extensive use of .Mac sync services to keep the machine as similar as possible. I even keep NetNewsWire sync'd via .Mac.

OmniFocus would be infinitely more useful for me (I've only had it for two days now and I can see how I won't be able to give it up) if I can keep the database sync'd between my various machines.

So, add my vote for .Mac syncing!
My set up is exactly like john0720's and .Mac sync services are vital to me because I'm constantly shuttling back and forth between my iMac and PowerBook. To have that syncing ability would make my life so much easier.

QUESTION TO OMNI STAFF: As a work-around, what I've been doing in the case where an application can't sync between two Macs, I put the actual file in a .Mac folder and can access that file from any Mac that has the application installed and access to .Mac. That way every time I access the file from any Mac it is always updated and there is no syncing necessary.

Is this possible in the current version of OmniFocus? If so, what file would I put upload to my .Mac? If not, can it be?