View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Conscious decision. The checkboxes are always at the same spot, no matter the indentation level. There aren't any columns to the right (just the flags in the gutter), so that's a good spot for the checkboxes. It wouldn't be on the desktop, and the iPhone/iPod touch version doesn't show a full view of indented projects, only a level at a time.
Gotcha, I'm a pretty big fan of continuity. I can't help feel like a lot of things on the OF for iPad versions were done in order to compensate for this or tacked on for that as opposed to implementing one cohesive vision.

Sorry to be such a harsh critic, I'm a huge GTDr and an OF user for life (all three versions), I just had such higher hopes for the iPad version. The little things, like how the input box bounces around, and how hard it is to move items, and how many taps it takes to add actions, and how much wasted space there is (can't change font), these all add up to a mediocre experience. If it wasn't for such seamless syncing, I wouldn't use OF for iPad.

All I want to know is are MAJOR changes in the works? Have you guys been listening to the complaints? Are you working to pick off these negatives one by one and created a more streamlined experience?