View Single Post
I got it working as well (had to build the OmniUI and other libs) in their "touch" versions as their default build settings were for Mac OS X, which caused all sorts of linker havoc.

VERY cool library. Thanks OG!

Once I get my head around stuff I will see if there is anything my meager skills can help out with.

I did have a question which I will throw out here as you seem to be actively engaged with the library.

I have included OUIEditableFrame in my own project (and required OG libs), and can get it to "work" in the sense that I can type into it. But I think I have a coordinate problem as the text starts below the keyboard when it comes up. So it can't be seen while typing.

How can I fix this? Is there a property I need to set to get the frame to start the text at the top of the OUIEditableFrame rect?

Also, for a multipage document, how does one define what a page is and how long it would be? Would the "proper" approach be UIView -> UIScrollView->OUIEditableFrame? And when one frame is "full" I somehow detect this and create a new one and append it to the scroll view?

Sorry for the newbie questions but I am pretty new to Core Text and OG's libraries. They seem very powerful but I am just not clear on how to do stuff.