View Single Post
No its not about it being a pressing need. Its about trusting it. I can add them manually as I do, so its not pressing as I can continue doing that. But in order to be more productive emailing it right into OF would be better. Its all about productivity isn't it. With the mail.app approach either I leave it in the background (and therefore I think is open to errors, although I dont know), OR I manually start Mail app and make sure it all goes in. This last point I did not think of before and now you mention that I may try that. BUT I still think its a work around for something that should be the norm. it is 2012 after all, I can email into Evernote and many other apps I use, so I just think OF needs to get with the times and help improve productivity!

Nevertheless in the meantime manually starting Mail.app, making sure it works and they all go in, then closing it, sounds better than sending them over one by one which is what I do now, so will give that a go (and hope OF gets in with the times soon! :) )