View Single Post
I'm playing with the location feature to see how I might incorporate it in a useful way and thus far I am not getting any results that I would find helpful. First, I tried to set my Home context to current location, and search on location tells me I am "here". I can then launch the app 5 minutes later and OF tells me that "Home is anywhere from 2-6 miles away. If I click on the map, I get a green pin where OF thinks I am (2-6 miles away), a red pin where OF thinks Home is, and the blue pin fairly close to the red pin. Why does OF think I am 2-6 miles away from where I actually am?

Also, I have set up a context for "DIY Store" that I want to be for either Lowe's or Home Depot. If I set up the location to search for "Lowe's", OF correctly identifies a Lowe's that is 6 miles away. If I set up the search for "Lowe's" OR "Home Depot", using OR as was suggested in another thread, I get the closest Home Depot that is 20+ miles away and the Lowe's that is 6 miles away is ignored. Any suggestions?