View Single Post
I have also downloaded these scripts, and been IMMENSELY helped by them. I was struggling in my GTD practice because I wasn't sure how to keep track of my project planning and support material in a relevant and helpful way. Being able to mirror project support material as separate hierarchical folders in the finder is very helpful. The ideal would clearly be to have links embedded to the omni outliner files, and if LinkBack is the way to do this I would strongly encourage all to request this feature!

As one additional note, I often use OmniGraffle for initial brainstorming and idea organization, and then migrate to OmniOutliner for more developed project planning, and then finally into OmniFocus to define actions. By editing Harrison's second script for opening notes by replacing ".oo3" file type with ".graffle" filetype, and each instance of "OmniOutliner Professional" with "OmniGraffle Professional", a duplicate script to open up related omnigraffle documents in the same folder is possible.

Until we get full link back support, this is a great fix.