View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mporter42 View Post
I would say get over it, you can have one project called home but many contexts: Errands-hardware store, Errands-groceries, Errands-dry cleaning.
I'll try this and see how it goes. I think it might be annoying to do extra entering for items just to get their locations to work, but we'll see.

In fact, I've just tried to do this, on the Desktop, and you can't add locations on the desktop! That's going to be annoying.

Also, because on the iPhone you see only actions in THAT context, not nested, it's much harder to see what all you have in a "parent" context. Although I suppose since it shows you sub-contexts if you've set them up right it might not mater... I'll seee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mporter42 View Post
Then set contexts for: Business search "hardware store", business search "grocery store", address "123 main, anytown IL". With this setup the iPhone location tasks will locate the stores for you.
for this I would use:
1. business search
2. address, the context would be "Bob Jones" as something you need to talk to Bob about
3. address, since the this is where you left the item.
Ok, that's cool, I didn't understand how this location feature worked at first. That's really nice.