View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee99ee View Post
So if I have 12 or 15 things to do each at different places, I'm going to need to create a different context for each item? The GTD "context" I'm in when doing these is errands, not that specific place. I don't see a reason to use the location-based stuff until I can assign it to an item. Having that many contexts is just waaaay too much, especially when many of them will have only one item and maybe only one time.

-Chris
I agree. I think that being able to fine-tune locations would be very helpful. I would imagine the context location would be default - however, if an item gets assigned a location, it would override the context location. Is this feasible? Or would there be challenges in implementing this?

Quote:
I would say get over it, you can have one project called home but many contexts: Errands-hardware store, Errands-groceries, Errands-dry cleaning.
I don't think this would be an ideal solution for me - especially when looking at your actionable items by context on the iPhone. It seems that the iPhone app doesn't hide contexts with zero active items so all contexts you create would be listed there and it would be difficult to sift through so many contexts to find the next actionable item.