View Single Post
Hi!

Please help me to resolve following problem:
I have two homes (city flat and country home) and I travel sometimes between each other.

I use OmniFocus daily to not forget the things that I should bring from one home to another. That's simple - I created Signle-actions list "Things to bring to Country home" and when I preparing myself to go to that home I simply look to that list and collect all of my belongings in city home and on the way to country-home (food to buy, etc).

This works great for single actions.

But in reality lots of things that I bring to my country-home need an attention :-)

For example - "buy new light bulbs" @DIY Store and related action "Change light bulbs on 1ft floor" and "Change light bulbs on 2nd floor".

It could be a serial project with 1st action to buy a bulbs and 2nd (parallel) group - "change bulbs". But in that case there is a chance that I will miss a first action probably.

Let's think that I already have a bulbs at my city home and only need to bring these bulbs to country home. In that case I need to go to my designated Single-Action list and collect belongings. But in that case next actions ("change bulbs") will not be linked to action "bring bulbs".

What GTD hardcore guys could advice me? :-)