View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I think this poll is a good example of how we don't all have the same wish list! Looking at the list, I only saw one item for which I had even mild interest.
OK, OK, I'll make special accommodation for bloody iPod Touch users! :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Now, the ability to do reviews on the device and sync the info back to the desktop — to me that seems like a universally useful feature. Who doesn't have moments in the day which would otherwise be wasted, but could accommodate the review of a project or two, if only you had the means to see what needed review? Surely no serious practitioner omits reviews! Ah, it makes sense to me now — reviews are such an obvious need, the poll takes them as a given, and seeks to determine what else should be added ;)
um, what IS a 'review'? :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
It looks like the top of the "we need this feature" list (linking to address book contacts in some fashion) has almost 70 votes.
As a poll is limited to 10 items, I'm be delighted to add or delete from the choices already listed. I tried to keep the list to previously mentioned additional features rather than changes, so I omitted things, perhaps wrongly, like the editing of text in location contexts, the ability to turn flags on or off in list views, etc. and features that would rely on having the desktop program, ie. multiple users.

I'll leave this existing poll up for a day and then ask Brian if he'd be kind enough to kill this thread so I can start a new one that is more inclusive and better reflects other Member's priorities, which will now include Review (sigh...) and Change Project from Action.

Any others?

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-07-28 at 09:08 AM..