View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrandt@thetcsgroup.com
What's interesting about this scenario is that in an app that allows multiple contexts per task, one can simply stop entering more than one context and use the software as Bob would, leaving the rest of us multiple contexters fat and happy.

On the other hand, if OF stopped at one context, EVERYONE would be FORCED to use the program the same way Bob is using ThinkingRock above.

My humble opinion only of course (and no offense to Bob, just using his example)

-gb
No offense taken :)
For me one big concern is spending as little time as possible with a GTD program, and more time working. In spite of my long post, the whole process is fast and easy. It seems that version 2 will pack more features, but I’m not sure whether multiple tags is one of them.
If OF allows multiple tags, that will be great (although I don’t think I’ll use this feature that much). If the feature is not included, I’m sure someone will come up with creative workarounds :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff
Interesting app. Looks like it covers most of the bases. I particularly like the toolbar icon. The ability to drag url's is interesting too.

-gb
And the author is very responsive. It may develop into a good GTD app, but for now it’s a bit limited.