View Single Post
Awesome, Ken!

This is fantastic to know how we can add to notes without hurting the links and other information that is under the hood.

I'm going to rewrite my little scripts to make my tags at the beginning of notes (first paragraph insertion) this should work cleanly without a single hitch. Whenever a fix for this happens, I'll just move it towards the end. [By that time, metadata may already be a part of OmniFocus, and this may no longer even be needed.]

I'm really itching to alter the scripts and release my little helper tool, but I have some work commitments I have to keep first. I hope to get this all done by this Monday 8/24 if possible.

I'll also keep replies to a minimum on the thread if possible- everyone must have been sick of getting all those e-mails in their in-box! [Sorry!]

Thank you so very much for your kind reply, Ken, I really appreciate it. Amazed you have the time to check this out! [Thank you!]

My very best as always!
-Allen

ps- My next future update on this thread should be either (1) an example applescript for adding any metadata tag to a tag-line or (2) an updated series of scripts and helper app (or link to a thread including these) [I'll resist additional replies that aren't 1 or 2, unless replying to others.]