View Single Post
Well, it seems to me like a lot of people (above) have made complaints about not being able to access their tasks via PC's so I think its a fair complaint. I'm not going to get a refund as I'm happy with the application. I just feel frustrated that when the only computer I have access to is my work laptop or PC, I can't sufficiently use Omni focus (other than on iphone which is laborious). I appreciate that they are very Apple focused, which is fine but surely they should also want a well-rounded product that is useable fully not only by pure apple-only users (as I say, at home now I'm fully apple oriented with a mac, an iphone and an ipad) and when I hopefully get myself a Macbook air some of my issue of nnot being able to access Omni Focus anywhere other than in my little office where my mac lives, will be resolved. But it still won't resolve the issue of when I get a job (currently looking) I'll probably be using a PC or Windows laptop. Then what do I do. Not use Omni Focus. That's what.