View Single Post
Hi

I have a quick question: Is there a way to enable OF to publish due reminders in iCal that are more than 2 weeks away?

I have a few due dates for tasks in 3 or 4 weeks, and it would be nice to see them at a glance in iCal as 'prompts' that I need to pay attention to these.

It would be nice if there was the ability to specify how far away you want due reminders to be before they are published.

In my case, I would prefer ALL due dates to be published in my OF calendar.

I like how OF takes care of the 'fuzzy' stuff, but I like the thought of having all my 'hard' dates in iCal. E.g. meetings must occur on a certain day and time, and so too do particular tasks with due dates. Having only tasks due in the next 2 week show up in iCal seems kind of arbitrary, and is a bit frustrating.

Also, it would be good if tasks with a start and an end date could be put in iCal as multi-day events spanning days from start to end dates. Or at least having this as an option.

But my main gripe is the "due dates must be within 2 weeks to be published in iCal" issue. Why not have ALL due dates published in the calendar? :(

Any suggestions/tips?

Thanks

Jon