View Single Post
Hi

Quote:
I have a BlackBerry Storm 2 (PocketInformant on the BB), MacBook Pro, 10.5.8 and sync with Missing Sync for BB.
I've been through this, and found that
1. AFAIK Missing Sync has been bought by BBerry, who ARE updating it, so you can get better for free.
2. I found that syncing PocketInformant and my Mac was buggy. For example calendar and tasks would only update after restarting PocketInformant. I've since found Calendar Pro thru BBerry appworld. I prefer the interface, and the sync seems flawless.

I work as follows:
1. Always generate and allocate tasks in Omni.
2. Set a "spare" calendar in coloured red for events generated on my BBerry Bold to sync to. That way when I do a review i cannot miss the new event, and can reallocated it to whatever category is best.
3. if I think of a new idea, task, or whatever when I am away from my Mac, I use my Bberry to send an email direct to my Omnifocus inbox, so i can process it next time I'm at my desk.

The search function on Calendar pro makes it easy (if a millisecond laggy) to search for tasks by category when I'm out and about.

This combo is working well for me - I bought an Omni Licence when the trial expired, and I'm just about to buy Calendar pro for my Bold.

Hope this helps

Vincent