View Single Post
No desire to get into the mac/pc debate here and I agree that it's pretty unrealistic to expect omnifocus to sync to all platforms and calendaring/todo products.

That being said... I use mac, windows and iphone and my company is (like many) a PC outfit that makes heavy use of Exchange and Outlook. Because of this, it would make my life tremendously easier if I could at minimum have a method (doesn't even have to be automagic) to sync OmniFocus with my outlook tasks. In our scenario, tasks get assigned to me via outlook and I'd like to get them into omnifocus where I can make them work better for me (I'm sure if you've ever used the tasks area of outlook, you're aware that it's pretty abysmal, lol). I have OmniFocus on my Mac and would purchase the OmniFocus for iphone as well if there was a way to do syncing with outlook tasks.

Given that Outlook/Exchange are so heavily prevalent and many mac and/or iphone users still have to interact with them, any hope of a syncing method just for Outlook tasks?

Thanks.