View Single Post
"2. The blue icon is a shoe box for stuffing all those Single Action Project (aka, project-less tasks or single task projects) that don't need to be otherwise organized."

is that any different than a simple folder? does work in a different way? or just a different icon?

"3. No on the multiple contexts, but tagging is promised and may be used as such. I am hoping to use it for time or condition sensitive tasks (must be light out, a rainy da, M-F, etc)."

tagging has been one of the features i found very intuitive in "things" and was looking for in OF... i figured for now i can just keep some keywords in the notes and then search for the words... i tried that earlier today and it seemed like a way to do it since i didn't know about multiple contexts... i use that technique a lot in other programs, like iTunes, mail with mailTags, etc... it's hard to imagine how i found anything in the computer before the search engines became so sophisticated... it was all done with the filing system, which i still use as a primary means... but there is no substitute for searching these days... it's amazing how quickly the search engines have changed the paradigm for how to find info and use a computer... i look forward to tagging in OF...

thanks- ;-)