View Single Post
And, I just determined that the magic bit seems to be the Default Context setting. For this project, it had a default context of the context that was showing up. If I set it to "none" the Context no longer shows up under Active.

Indeed, if I set the project to another default context, *that* context incorrectly shows up as "Active".

I wish there were a way to search all my actions and projects to see what else has a default context to see if that's the cause of all of the incorrectly displaying contexts....

Update: I just selected all my projects and changed the default context to "none". All "incorrect" contexts no longer show up.

Last edited by jasong; 2008-01-06 at 01:21 AM..