View Single Post
Ok I am progressing with my Omnifocus use. There are lots of questions that arises more I am using the program.

I really like the scheduling and Today view in Things, and I know that you can kind of create Today list by using Flags in OF too. What I find really important in my methodology is that I can "plan" my days ahead by using the schedule method. Let's say that I will add a task to happen in two days time, so I schedule it for that day and and it will then automatically appear into today list.

I know that in Omnifocus I can set start date which is in a way the same thing, however is there a way to get certain task to get flagged on the start date, so that it would appear onto "today list" automatically, or do I need to create these today lists manually by flagging items?

One more question is that is there a way to change the date format to european format, currently it is MM/DD/YEAR, and I would like it to be DD/MM/YEAR but haven't found a way to change this, even in my system preferences my mac has been set up to work in european date format.

Thanks alot :)

Last edited by devastat; 2011-04-02 at 02:27 PM..