View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
There was some discussion of this on the private beta forum. I'm taking the liberty of reposting what Tom Bunch said in response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I'll be honest... when our UI guy gave us mockups and we implemented the new size & spacing, we all had the same reaction. "Oh my God, my data density! I have to scroll more! I... I... I have elbow room! I feel like I can breathe again! All these little handles on Gantt bars are sooo much more accessible now! You were so right Bill."

So I can completely relate to your point of view, but I'd like you to try it for a while, then go back and look at 1.x.

I don't think we'll be adding the ability to change the height of the bars themselves, but I like to add a simple option for adjusting the spacing between them up and down. In fact I made a template with tighter spacing and slightly smaller font, though these style attributes clutter up the Style Attributes inspector. But again, it'd be great if you tried the out-of-the-box styles for a while before you use this. It should go in ~/Library/Application\ Support/OmniPlan/Templates
As I really don't like not being able to have an overview of my project, due to the huge font size and the line spacing, I really would love to test this style.

Any idea where we can get this style? I can't seem to find it in the styles menu in the inspector.

Karel