View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRamonJr View Post
About 6 months back I purchased OmniFocus for ipad, iphone, and laptop. Since moving over to droid I've had to stop using OmniFocus all together. I would love to see an Android version or at least a online SaaS version.

With out a mobile capability I just can't use OmniFocus any longer.
There's no sense in throwing the baby out with the bathwater. There are people who have both iOS and Android devices and switch between the two environments fairly comfortably.

did your laptop stop working and you mysteriously can't use OmniFocus anymore? I'm assuming that if you have a laptop that you would have a bag that would house the iPad fairly easily. The ipad still works? Or did you sell it off because it's not "open"?

One of the hidden costs of switching platforms is having to buy replacement apps on the new platform all over again. That's a cost I'm not willing to make. I've already spent good money on my OmniFocus apps and other apps. I like the Galaxy Tab but I'm not willing to start all over again and search for a suitable OmniFocus replacement in the Android world. it's just too much of a hassle to have to learn a new task management program and still pine for missing features that aren't found in the new replacement.