View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazhayes View Post
Hi Chris,

I am basically going to use a separate system for 20,000ft+ management. I have looked at managing them as 'projects' but I don't think this is robust enough. I have been using GTD for a few years and have tried 50+ different tools like OF, the thing that really knock me off GTD are workarounds etc in the software which end up making you 'dead' to it. I would prefer to use different software and not be able to sync 20,000ft+ than to do it in a flimsy way and have it end up as something I don't want to look at.
Sorry, but stuff like long term goals is certainly something that fit in GTD software. Just look att http://www.toodledo.com/ for instance. I stoped using their services just because I needed something closer to a desktop client for my management of tasks, but the way you could set up goals and attach projects to them (as a way of moving towards that goal) I find really helpful in managing my time. Sure, you COULD have a separate system for that, but really - it should just be in OmniFocus, I think.

Consider this a feature request.