View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tah View Post
Don't see that as useful since many sub-contexts would be too fleeting, or too individually unique to be used again. It seems to me a context has to be recurrent enough to be checked for tasks to do. Over context-ing could really lead to too much time organizing "the system".

Frankly I don't see contexts useful for organizing more than 25-30% of my time. Contexts are good for managers, people who can delegate to someone else. Or for people who's tasks naturally tend to be short or are logically grouped. For example if you have a slew of 5 minute phone calls, those are easily grouped so that organizing your tasks by context is meaningful. But if you have a 3 day task, or a lot of individually unique tasks that I do only every couple months, then context isn't important.
I agree with this, but your point was that you have 100 phone calls - and that was too long of a list. I suggest that you break that list up and then, the priority that you are so desperate for, will be "inherent" in each list - No?