View Single Post
I too have somehow fallen into the self-delusion that there would be a version of OmniOutliner for the iPhone to complement OO on the iPad.

Henri, with regards to substitutes, here's a copy of a post over I made over on the OmniFocus for iPad forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypotyposis View Post
While I'm at it, any recommendations of what to use to open OmniOutliner's OPMLs on an iPad while waiting for OO iPad to come out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheQ View Post
Hi Hypotyposis

I'm currently using CarbonFin's Outliner and a colleague's got ZeptoLiner to import OPML.

I was probably going to buy the OmniOutliner App when it came out (after seeing the Board's opinion, having bought OmniGraffle and OmniGraphSketcher and subsequently replaced them!). However, on learning that there isn't currently a plan to bring OO onto the iPhone, I'll be sticking with CarbonFin's Outliner as this is available on both iDevices and I carry my iPhone 24/7 whereas my iPad not so much!

Although there's no Mac desktop version of CarbonFin's Outliner, it does have a web interface and, probably because I'm not a heavy outliner user, I've practically abandoned OmniOutliner on the desktop in favour of Outliner and the associated web interface.

I also like iThoughts and iMandalArt (people either love or loath this one!) for their ability to import OPML and display it as either mindmaps or mandalas.
Hope this is helpful.