View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santra View Post
Is there some fix I have to run to keep this from happening? Would syncing regularly help avoid it? If so, how regularly? (I admit, I hadn't synced for a few days when this happened to me today.) I'm only posting because I've seen this at least once a week (usually more) for the past month. I sync 1-2 times a day, sometimes not at all.

I have the latest versions of OF on both desktop and iPhone, completely current iPhone firmware and OS X updates, and a sturdy wifi network.
I'm a little puzzled as to how you are avoiding having regular syncs happen! Do you immediately quit OmniFocus on the desktop when you aren't using it?

I believe that it is relatively easy for OmniFocus on the iPhone to retrieve and incorporate changes from the desktop without appearing to complete the sync. When it starts up again and loads the local database, all the changes will "magically" have appeared. The part that apparently isn't succeeding is writing the new compacted database back to the server. You aren't quitting OmniFocus on the desktop during this time, are you?

It sounds like you should involve the support ninjas directly in your case, if you have not already done so. You paid for them when you bought the application, why not take advantage of them?