Thread: Printing
View Single Post
I'd also like to throw in my two cents for better printing options (I was about to post my own thread anyway).

It'd be great to be able to print from the context list with a page break between different contexts - or at least some sort of intelligent ordering. Right now the only way to get them all is to select the Context parent folder - but then it prints as a flat list and there is no way to determine what contexts the actions belong to. It would be great to see the same sort of outline structure you get in project view.

I've been printing out project lists which is less than ideal, but at least I get all the information i need. Even then:
  • I lose context titles after 5 characters or so,
  • the top/bottom margins are shockingly big (together they take up almost half the height),
  • and the page breaks don't have any issues occuring right in the middle of a line of text.
I love omnifocus, and use it heavily to organize my thoughts - but I can't fully dive into it until I can take some of these lists on the go. Its especially useful since my biggest context is "Brainstorm" and I can get a lot of that done when I have short chunks of downtime away from my laptop.