View Single Post
None of the poll items are even moderately critical for me. I would love tags, but critical? Far from it.

For me, most critical means improving what we've got, not new features.

As an iPod Touch-only user, here are mine:
- An easier quicker way to change the View all/available/remaining settings, no matter where you are in the app. Having to go into options--especially since options isn't accessible everywhere--is a small but nagging pain.
- Much much much better handling of super-tasks (tasks that contain sub-tasks). Currently, in the due-soon, overdue and search results views (among others), the project is what is displayed as the sub-heading for each item. This is almost-useless information for sub-tasks, as that is the project in which the super-task is contained--the super-super item.
- Another super-task issue: The only way to check off super-tasks is in the Due Date perspective. That's a reasonable work-around, but not having an Edit button in perspectives is really annoying. This forces you to bounce all over the place (project hierarchy, Due Date perspective, and the standard Overdue/Due Soon views).
- I never ever sync, nor use the locations feature, so those two buttons are just wasted screen real-estate for me, that should instead be configurable. I may change my tune after I finally get an iPad in 2026.
- An easy quick way to get from an action to the project OR super-action in which it is contained. So, in the Due Soon/Overdue/search results/contexts hierarchy, I can go into an items' details, click a Go button (I envision a tiny button embedded in the right of the "Project" line), and then be taken to the project/super-task listing in which that task exists, with the item-in-question highlighted.
- A better date picker. Scheduling far ahead dates should not take scores-of-clicks.

Last edited by aliteralmind; 2010-08-07 at 04:20 AM..