View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by svsmailus View Post
I've used an iPhone for a couple of years, but have recently migrated back to the Blackberry which in my opinion is much better suited to business use. Beside in the UK the iPhone is exploited by the networks to charge an extra £10 per month which makes it untenable in my book.

It would be great to have a sync or web facility (perhaps like toodledo?) that can be accessed via the web.

I doubt it'll be too long before someone does it, but I do hope it's Omni.

Blackberry integration with Mac OS is rapidly improving, especially with the release of v5. Omni may lose customers if they wait too long to implement something. I do believe that Blackberries are still the most used business phones.

Many thanks for a great programme though, I really love omnifocus!
Check out the Rexwireless app, ToDoMatrix. It works on both iPhone and Blackberry (though only one device at a time per account) and has a web-based desktop version. I used ToDoMatrix on BB and went to iPhone and used Omnifocus (and it's outstanding desktop version). I Beta tested ToDoMatrix and ended up purchasing it and running the full version on iPhone. It has a "Super-Snooze" function that nothing else can touch. Still, Omnifocus won me over with the desktop version which is flawless and beats out the clunky online desktop version of ToDoMatrix. I stuck with Omni until I went back to Blackberry as the preferred business smartphone. Back with ToDoMatrix and landed here now when visiting in hopes Omnigroup had done something for the Blackberry. ToDoMatrix will not disappoint until, if ever, Omnigroup does something for the BB.