View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by prudencef View Post
4. when attempting to sync from the iphone the following error message occurs:
Unable to synchronize database with server.
Unabel to perform WebDAV operation.
"The idisk.me.com server returned "forbidden"(403) in reponse to a request "PROPFIND/prudencef/Documents/OmniFocus.ofocus"
It sounds like your iPhone some has saved some mismatched MobileMe login information: it's authenticating with a valid username and password (or it would be prompting you again for those), but that user doesn't have authorization to access the files for the user entered in your Sync Settings (so your access is forbidden).

First, double-check your MobileMe sync settings to make sure you have the intended username entered there. Make sure that it is just the name itself, without any @ sign or domain information (i.e., "username" rather than "username@me.com").

After you've done this, try syncing again. Do you still get a "forbidden" error? If so, perhaps it's the other username that's incorrect, the one OmniFocus has stored in its keychain. Try going to this page on your iPhone to reset its OmniFocus keychain:

Reset OmniFocus keychain

Now try syncing again, and this time you should be prompted to reenter your username and password. Again, as above, be sure to enter just the username itself without any @ sign or domain information ("username", not "username@me.com").

Let us know if that helps solve your problem!

Last edited by Ken Case; 2008-11-24 at 02:57 AM.. Reason: Linked to a separate web page for resetting the OmniFocus keychain