View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamisLaFrance View Post
Has anyone tried TouchDraw? It seems to be able to cut and paste individual forms. I haven't given it a try yet. Any thoughts?
Downloaded and played with TouchDraw over the past couple of days. It has a LOT of promise.

The handles are remarkably easy to drag around, I like the bigger handle as it matches the finger/stylus hit area. Even though it's rare that I have a 'mis-tap' with smaller handles, the larger once are cognitively easier to work with.

I haven't done a lot of detail work and perhaps that is where TouchDraw will fail however...

Its ability to connect shapes with any number of styled connectors actually feels better than OmniGraffle. I'm going to try to build some diagrams this coming week with TouchDraw just to see how well it fares. It promises VISIO export in an upcoming release and if it's diagramming tools are robust enough, well, OmniGraffle could be destined for page 2.

The jury is, of course, still out as I've only played around for a couple of days. Things do look very promising with TouchDraw at the moment, however.

Oh, and yes, you can copy/paste individual shapes out of TD into OmniOutliner.