View Single Post
Originally Posted by JohnJ80 View Post
I didn't sign up for any service from Appigo, it just works.
It just works as long as you are connected to the internet. 40% of the devices capable of running OmniFocus for iPhone don't have near-ubiquitous connectivity (and the other 60% may not always have it either), so it's rather less useful than the solution Omni implemented, or the solution they hope to implement if Apple provides the means. What good is an unreliable notification?