View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelemery View Post
Thanks Ken, but how does that work with the two different versions of OmniOutliner currently in the App Store? If I buy the standard version now, can I still get an upgrade to Pro v4 from the App store when it is released?

If I have to buy like for like (i.e. I can only upgrade to Pro v4 if I own Pro v3) then I'm perfectly fine with that. I just don't want to buy standard now and then find that I'm either stuck with standard or in for the full sticker price to get Pro v4. As you have probably guessed already, I want Pro v4 from the App Store the same day you put it there!

Love your work!

We can not offer upgrades through the Mac App Store, so people who have purchased the standard version will only get the standard version of 4. However, we will be offering a way to register your Mac App Store copies with our store so you can purchase an upgrade through us. This will not give you the upgraded version on the Mac App Store though, so if you would prefer to stay with the Mac App Store, you will need to purchase the Pro version.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.