View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprugman View Post
Ah, yes. It was written for the beta (3.4b2 to be exact), which has much better AppleScript support.
It took me a couple times through this thread before I figured out that you must be referring to a beta edition of LifeBalance, and not some particular version of OmniFocus.

I couldn't find the beta on Llamagraphic's site, although since they told me AppleScript support was "on the way" when I first bought LifeBalance almost 18 months ago, and it still isn't here, even the apparent existance of an actual working(?) beta version still doesn't fill me with confidence.

I strongly suspect I'll be moving to OmniFocus, and will probably write an importer for LifeBalance as well, but I think my approach will be to start by having LifeBalance create an export file, and then parsing the XML-based export file to create the OF entries . . . if there are other people interested in such a script, please do wave your hand or something.

Dave Howell, author of "LifeBalance AutoAssist," found at http://howell.seattle.wa.us/programming/lbaa/

Last edited by snarke; 2007-10-12 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: getting italics correct