View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arglborps
Photo Complete is just a tiny image retouching program. It doesn't even have layers. I have no idea how you could compare this to Photoshop, it doesn't even come close to Adobe Photoshop Elements. You can find that type of image retoucher anywhere.
No, you can't. That was the whole point of my comment, ejdillon said "I am sick of PhotoShop", and PhotoComplete is about as far as you can get from PhotoShop.
No, it doesn't have layers; I don't know about PhotoShop Elements as I use PS CS1 so I see not point in taking up hard disk space with Elements. But no other image editing software I have tried apart from PS has layers ... that is why I have PS. I guess that any that does, Illustrator of course, is going to be an equally complex piece of software.
As for finding "that type of image retoucher anywhere", in my experience you can't. Its way of allowing to re-adjust parameters of actions early in the chain of actions and to turn them on and off without having to go back through history seems to me to be innovative.
And I like the UI.
Mark
Mark