View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonng View Post
I've been trying to figure out SOHO Organizer but their tech support has not been quite sufficient. Their lack of a user forum prevents other users from helping each other out.
Ya, I've been looking for a good Contact/Calendar solution for quite a long time, LOL. I don't want this to be about Daylite bashing, as it could take up a new thread, but... let's just say if another company came along with the right solution, it could stand to make a lot of money.

I've been staying away from Filemaker apps, like SoHo and Bento. I don't think the structure is well suited for professional use and integration. And recently Now Software went out of business, so there is even fewer choices out there. Daylite, and Contactizer Pro.

The apps that I've used from Omni are designed well and work well. I would definitely consider a OmniCalendar or OmniContact module that would integrate with Focus or Plan. Thinking about it further, it doesn't even need to sync with iCal or AB, if they would provide other syncing methods, like via Bonjour or WiFi.

Anyway, good luck and may be cross fingers for a good solution.