View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrhee View Post
Actually, there are quite a few more. Just a few that are important in my use:

1. Subprojects or Action Groups
2. Repeating tasks assigned to projects
3. Ability to sort projects and assign different status categories to projects (Things can hide project by making it inactive, but don't have other choices)

Those are just for Things for Mac. Don't get me started on iPhone or iPad since they are even more incomplete in terms of features in my book.
1. I go back and forth on this...Sometimes I feel that nested items tend to get lost in the review process so I end up flattening things. But having the option is nice.

2. Yeah, it's a shame that it's only supported on the desktop.

3. I like the Inactive aspect of Things and that it lives in Someday, but you can get this view via Perspectives.

It's a shame that the dev cycle over @ CC is so long and slow and not very revealing to their customers, because hand down, they have the nicest UI around of the GTD apps...but without hitting all cylinders with regards to features, it's a tough sell. I open it ever few weeks thinking that I am going to get back into it, but I ended up reminding myself of this and that which annoys me...oh well...I guess we obsess over the things we care about...

-policarpo | GTD2CYA