View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian S. Newnham View Post
Yes correct am used to 24/7 support. I am very adjustable when I know what is going on. Perhaps reference to that would have helped.
Every automated email I've gotten from Omni over the years has said that they'll try to get back to me in a business day or two...

Are you fixed up, now? What ended up being the issue?
Quote:
My current problem is that my extended Mac keyboard is not set up the same as my Macbook for some reason and is not responding to key instructions correctly. Any one had this problem and if so how did you get round it.
Have you verified that the problem exists in a newly created account? There's quite a lot of state that is stored on a per-user basis (such as just about anything you can configure without having to enter an administrator password), and seeing if a problem persists in a newly created account is a good first step in determining if a problem might be due to a user preferences or data issue, or might be something more global.

Some examples of where the keyboard and keypresses aren't matching might also help isolate the cause.