View Single Post
I use OF at work on my iPhone. It's great! I don't even really have a Mac for OF - I just use my wife's MBP at home. I installed OF there in her account and she let's me use it to do reviews. But I honestly do most of my OF work on my iPhone now, especially with the perspectives. And I sync with a SwissDisk WebDAV server, so I my iPhone stays synched to the cloud anytime I wish throughout the day, as I make OF changes.

I really only use the MPB OF to do the fine tuning of my workflow in OF. Using the big screen also saves time. But once everthing is reviewed and I'm into "Getting Things Done" mode, the iPhone is actually better, since it's always at my side in my iPants.

I do hope that Omni Group keeps adding more functionality to the iPhone, since it is my go-to device for OF. I would especially like project based perspectives (since I find them more useful), and perhaps a voice activated way to create Inbox actions. To me, one of the purely powerful ideas behind GTD is to get the crap out of my head and into the Inbox. But along with that must be a way to "quickly" get the crap into the Inbox. There should be some sort of requirement that says "in five or fewer finger clicks to create an Inbox action" - it's got to be fast.