View Single Post
Lucas...that wouldn't really work for me. I have a series of "hum-drum" tasks that I need to get done every day. So let's say I have 4 sequential tasks in a project (1,2,3,4) and they are all due today. They are set to repeat on a daily basis. If the action filter is set to "next action" in the context view, only task 1 shows up initially (as is expected). But when you complete task 1, it shows up on the next day....but task 2 doesn't show up in the current day. I could set the filter to "remaining" but I have 4-5 of these sequential "hum-drum" projects with 4-5 tasks in each. These are generally "no-brainers" but if I miss them several days in a row...life starts getting messy. So it's important I have them on my task list despite their brainless nature. But with ~20 of these tasks sitting in my screen, the "important" tasks regularly get lost in the mix.

I'm sure more technical users will suggest that using perspectives might make this more manageable...but I'm an old fart, and I'm lucky to use the most basic features.