View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvonk
?? I use iGTD daily on numerous projects/tasks and have never had a corruption of data or freeze or anything. I can see how kGTD can feel fragile, but I never get that feeling with iGTD.

But I agree that Omni products work flawlessly and look forward to evaluating OmniFocus. "Thought management" is one thing I've worked on for many years!

- Pierre

Maybe it was the rapid pace of development of iGTD (with multiple point releases in the same day), or the fact that the new sync features have resulted in duplicate calendars in iCal. I am not 100% confident in iGTD, but I still use it because if fits me best out of everything else that I have tried. I loved using kGTD, and once I got used to it's idiosyncrasies, it worked well for me. kGTD is an amazing piece of Applescripting that has no business working as well as it does. I finally got to the point where keeping kGTD going was more work than it was worth, and then iGTD came along to pull me away.

Thinking Rock, Frictionless, Actiontastic, Inbox, Easytask, Ghost Action, and Tracks. I have test driven them all. I am still looking for the one that feels "right" to me. One that doesn't get in the way. One that doesn't try to do too much, or too little. Here's hoping that OF is what I am looking for.

-james