View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrobb View Post
The latest version of the Sneakypeek that came across my desk this morning won't let me quit now. This is different than the behavior of Friday's build where it wouldn't let you quit because of synching. This just doesn't respond at all to the quit command.

Anyone else seeing it?
I am on the same build. The first two times I quit with it, I got a progress bar that showed that it would quit after syncing and a 'don't quit' button. The progress bar never 'filled in' (never got aqua) but it did eventually quit and opened fine the next time. I sent feedback, because I was un-nerved that I didn't think it was doing anything when it looked like it should have been telling me that it was doing something (by the progress bar filling in).

The next time I quit, it filled in. It filled in quickly, then stayed blue while it finished syncing. And the next time, it started blue when it opened.

I am fairly new and don't have a big database. It didn't take an unacceptable time to do it's sync and quit, my issue was that I couldn't tell what was going on.

I sent feedback initially and also when the blue showed up the first time.

Not that it's exactly what's happening to you, but it could be a related issue.

ETA: But this morning, I just tried quitting, and I let it go two minutes...no blue progress showing and after two minutes, I hit don't quit. It was quicker than that yesterday, so I'd say I've got exactly what you've got.

Last edited by malisa; 2008-09-15 at 06:24 AM..