View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcayenne View Post
I have multiple accounts (user-level, administrator, test account, etc.) and OW seems to use the first alphabetical match. It makes the feature an anti-feature because, unlike Safari…
cool! I didn't know about that function. for most places, I only have one account but there are a couple of places where I have two or more accounts and being able to choose the login account to use at the time would be nice, rather than manually opening Keychain Access, finding the key and copying it over...

I've been using Safari with most of my regular tabs for more than a week. Safari has been rock solid; no crashes, no delays, no pauses, no cursor-off-to-the-right, no... but I miss OW's ad-filtering and URL lookup (OW matches strings from URL, title and comment) and a couple of other things. it'd be nice if OW could squash the problems. the crashes and pauses/delays really bug me.

today while browsing one site, Safari reported that one of the scripts was going to cause the computer to slow down, and asked if I wanted to abort it. I said 'yes'. does OW have this functionality, to recognise cpu-greedy scripts and squash them?

cheers,
Gregory