View Single Post
Immediately after Apple released the iPad I purchased one. I wanted OmniFocus on it because it is central to organizing my life! So OmniFocus was the first application I downloaded. True it was the iPhone application, but it works perfectly on the iPad. Today, using MobileMe, OmniFocus elegantly syncs between my iMac, iPhone and iPad!

Do I look forward to OmniFocus designed for the iPad being released? Yes, every couple of days I check the OmniGroup web site for a status update. When the iPad version of OmniFocus is released it will be far better than using the iPhone version. The iPad version will use the real estate on the iPad far better, will be easier to use and provide additional features.

I am a Software Engineer by profession! To produce a quality product takes time and trying many different concepts and GUIs. We can be thankful that rather than than going for the quick dollar, OmniGroup believes in producing quality software they can be proud of. In the end us users are the winners!

PLEASE, let us be patient and give OmniGroup our full support! I am confident once released OmniFocus will be the "best" GTD iPad specific application in the App Store!