View Single Post
I can understand wanting to finish one project before starting another. What is your timeline to complete version 2? Then when will a timeline for an IPad app be defined? Please don't say 2011. I will not buy a Mac App until here is a correlating IPad App.

Mobile Patform Domination:

FYI- I am a Mac user, a Project Manager for a large Airline, and since I bought my IPad I use my Mac half as much as I use to. I check face book and run VMWare to use MS Project. I bought OmniGraffle for Mac after the IPad app came out for consistency. My Visio use has dropped. However still need those capabilities on the IPad to open that type of lie since 90% of the enterprise business still use Microsoft.

Customer Requirements:

Just to make sure going forward I would like to see the capability to import a MS Project file and export an omniplan file as a MS Project file. Then the ability to export to a dropbox folder. The possibility to demonstrate critical path. Assign resources to tasks if possible as well as manage multiple Projects with Folder Support.

Last edited by garrsmith; 2011-01-27 at 07:13 PM..