View Single Post
I have posted this as many places as I could as I am interested in the feedback.

Considering the creativity of this company and the magnitude of the core apps this one app is SAD.**

The icon is the only thing that was good.* I understand this is not made for a personal Project planner but more for extreme projects that take some amount of time, money, resources and of course people.* With that said lets start their.**

People make the project come together, thus I would make an app that would allow me to note with a icon the type of person on each and every job of the project rather than just a name such as the following; Lazy Bob, Brilliant Susan, Extreme Mike. Idiot Mickey, slowpoke mary. Annal Andy. Superstar Ted and Genius Allan.* This is the reality of what goes on when creating a project and names just do not cut it. So when I see a job going bad and taking to long I can access the Superstars, the Brilliant one and the genius in seconds when looking at a rather large staff of people all i have to do is see the icon , so having an icon to represent each type of person would be a HUGE plus not just a stinking name.

*Second every project should have a place for pictures so as to see a visual result, the picture dose not have to be big ,and their should be a small picture* for each job being done within a project. This alone would be a breakthrough in this type of Project planner. The next break-though would be each and every job would have a countdown timer based on how long I believe each and every project should take before I evaluate the job, this would get rid of the silly sliding Gantt bars used today . Each digital clock would have a color based on if it was years, months, weeks , days, hours, min, that would allow me to see in an instant how many jobs are being finished this week or in the next couple of minutes, and of course each clock would have a simple alarm or even email that would be fine. I like the countdown better than a date as the countdown seems to put more pressure on those working on the jobs and of course they should see the clock on their end, very nice .*

**I also hate having to resize the fonts on the software, so to make it simple I would preset it for the size screen you are using, this is a better way to go, or you just constantly find yourself resizing windows and that is slow and gets tedious. Each Personal Icon that I use should have a place for Notes and Personal Info,* 9 times out of 10 the most important aspect of the project are the people.

**If the app was done right anyone should be able to use the app even a single college kid who pastes a picture of his very first car that he wants to buy. * Label the project, paste the picture write down the task, events, outside and inside ideas that could make it happen, including cool questions that could jog your mind into taking action,* such as what could I do today to make this a reality in the future,* answer collect some credit cards make timely payment* and build some credit. and of course start the countdown timer. I have a lot more ideas , anyone want to buy my program I would call it the OMNI PERSONAL ICON PROJECT PLANNER, getting anything done is about people including yourself and don’t* let anyone tell you different its has always been about people and people are much more than a name..

Feel free to take some of my creativity and brilliance as I have plenty. :)

coal akida
President of Tactical Command